COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The team of From Poland With Love really cares about protection of your privacy. When you browse or purchase any items from our store we collect some of your personal data to provide you the best quality of service and fulfill your order. You are not obliged to provide this information, but if you decide not to share it, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services. So please take this moment and familiarize yourself with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA ADMINISTRATION
The data Administrator is the Foundation Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości with a headquarters: Ul. Piękna 68, 00-672 Warszawa, Poland, inscribed to Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego led by Sąd Rejonowy for the capital city of Warszawa in Warszawa, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, with the KRS nnumber 0000199402, having a tax number (NIP) 5242495143 (further called "Foundaton", "Administrator", "we", "us").
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you create an account, order any item, subscribe to newsletter or contact us we may collect a variety of information, including your name, surname, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, contact preferences, credit card information, date of your birthday and your login information that you use to log in to you account on our website such as username and password.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The main purpose of collecting your private information is to fulfill your order requirements and provide you with the best possible service. To achieve it we collect only the minimum required.
- However, your contact information allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements and news. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences in your account panel.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Since this information is so important to your interaction with From Poland With Love, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for our internal company purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect information that does not permit association with any specific individual. We may collect this data for any purpose. We collect information like language, zip code, location, time zone and others so that we can better understand our customer behavior and improve our products and services. We may also collect information about customer activities on our website which helps us understand which parts of it are of most interest. This allows us to improve customer experience with From Poland With Love. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to service our customers in a proper way we may disclosure your personal information with our strategic partners. Your data will only be shared to provide or improve our products and services; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
From Poland With Love shares your personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, product manufactering, fulfilling customer orders, payment operating, delivering products to you and so on. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
Sometimes it may be necessary and required by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We really care about the protection of your personal information. Our online services protect your data by using Secure Socket Layer certificate (SSL) which secures your credit card transactions, data transfer and logins. Our employees have a limited access only to data that are required to fullfill their duties to serve you.
HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE STORED
We will not store your data longer than it is necessary. It depends on the reason why we gathered it, when you provided it to us and if we still need them to protect your or our business.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access, correct, amend or delete your personal information that we collect at any time by logging in to your account or contact us with firstname.lastname@example.org.